FIN - Revoke Delegation
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for revoking a delegation in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance Staff / Approvers.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Delegation
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: FSCM Employee Self-Service menu > Delegations tile > My Delegates tile
- The My Delegates page displays.
- Ensure the Active tab is selected.
- Select the checkbox for the Transaction item that will be revoked. The Request Status should be "Accepted". Note that when a checkbox is selected, the Revoke button will be available.
- Select the Revoke button.
- A confirmation box displays.
- Select Yes.
- The Active page displays.
- The transaction we just revoked is no longer listed on the Active tab.
- Select the Revoked tab.
- The Revoked page displays.
- Notice that the Transaction we just revoked is listed here with a Request Status of "Revoked".
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Revoke Delegation. This link will open in a new tab/window.