Attaching a Document to a Travel Authorization
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for attaching a document to a travel authorization in ctcLink.
Audience: All travelers
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Expenses Processing
- ZZ Expenses Workcenter
- ZZ PeopleSoft User
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Attaching Document(s) to a Travel Authorization
When attaching large documents to transactions, it is recommended that you create and save the transaction first. In the following example, the attachment is small.
Navigation: Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorizations > Create/Modify
- On the Travel Authorization search page, use the drop down arrow to select the Search by criteria:
- Authorization ID
- Creation Date
- Empl ID
- Select Search.
- The Travel Authorization page will display.
- Select the Attachments link (to add to the entire Travel Authorization) and/or the Projected Expenses line item paperclip [+] icon (to add to a line item).
- The Travel Auth Attachments window displays.
- Select Add Attachment.
- The File Attachment window displays.
- Select the Choose File button to browse for your file.
- Once your file(s) are selected, select the Upload button.
- The File Attachment window disappears.
- The updated Travel Auth Attachments window displays.
- Optional to enter a detailed or meaningful Description.
- Select OK.
- The Travel Auth Attachments window disappears.
- The updated Create Travel Authorization page displays.
- Select Save for Later.
You can upload multiple attachments using the Attachments link. However, you can only upload 1 attachment per Projected Expense line item using the paperclip icon.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Attaching a Document to a Travel Authorization. This link will open in a new window.