Submitting Travel Authorizations
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to submit Travel Authorizations using ctcLink
Audience: Financial Staff/Employees
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Expenses Processing
- ZZ Expenses Workcenter
- ZZ PeopleSoft User
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Submitting a Travel Authorization
Navigation: Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorizations > Create/Modify
- On the Travel Authorization search page, select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter the Authorization ID or other search criteria.
- Select Search. The Modify Travel Authorization page will display.
- On the Modify Travel Authorization page, select Summary and Submit in the upper right corner of the page. Expenses displays a page with summary amount information for the Travel Authorization and allows an authorize user to certify the information entered in the Travel Authorization submitted for approval.
- On the Modify Travel Authorization summary page, check the certification checkbox. When you check the certification checkbox, the Submit Travel Authorization button becomes available.
- Select Submit Travel Authorization. The Travel Auth Sumit Confirm pagelet will display allowing confirmation the submittal or cancellation.
- On the Travel Auth Sumit Confirm pagelet, select OK to confirm the submittal.
- Note that a message will display on the Travel Authorization page confirming that the Travel Authorization has been submitted for approval.
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no auto included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Submitting Travel Authorizations. This link will open in a new tab/window.