FIN - Accept Delegated Authority
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for accepting a delegation request in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance Staff / Approvers.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Delegation
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Accept Delegated Authority
Navigation: FSCM Employee Self-Service menu > Delegations tile > My Delegated Authorities tile
- The My Delegated Authorities page displays.
- Select the Submitted tab.
- Select the checkbox for the Transaction(s) you want to accept. Note that when a checkbox is selected, the Accept and Reject buttons are available.
- Select the Accept button.
Optional to view the details of the request by selecting the transaction delegator or side arrow. the Detail window opens to view the request details and status. Select Return to My Delegated Authorities link to close the detail window and return to main screen.
- A confirmation request box displays.
- Select the Yes button.
- The Submitted page displays and notice that the transaction is no longer listed.
- Review the request status by selecting the Active tab to view the current or the Accepted tab to view future delegated authorities.
- Once the page updates, the Request Status is now "Accepted" or "Active".
- Process complete.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in the steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial Via Panopto
View the external link to Accept Delegated Authority. This link will open in a new window.