9.2 Correcting Expense Line Errors
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for correcting expense line errors in an expense report in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance and Business Office staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Expenses Manager
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Correcting Expense Line Errors
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Travel and Expenses > Expense Report > Create/Modify
- The Expense Report search page displays.
- Select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your expense report.
- Select Search.
- The Modify Expense Report page displays.
- Select Save for Later, which will automatically verify your expense lines.
- If Save for Later detects an error, an error flag displays at the beginning of the expense line.
- Select the error flag.
- The Expense Report Line Errors window displays. Read it.
- Select Return.
- The Expense Report Line Errors window disappears.
- Correct the expense line error.
- Select Save for Later.
- If Save for Later uncovers no errors, select Summary and Submit.
- Process complete.