9.2 Completing Cash Advance Approvals
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for completed cash advance approval requests in ctcLink.
Audience: Cash advance approvers.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Expenses Approval
- ZZ Expenses Manager
- ZZ Expenses Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
PREREQUISITES: Must have a cash advance that's been submitted for approval but not fully approved. You must be the current approval target in the cash advance's approval workflow.
Completing Cash Advance Approvals
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Travel and Expenses > Approve Transactions > Approve Transactions
- The Overview tab displays.
- Select the Cash Advances tab.
- The Cash Advances tab displays.
- Select the Description or Transaction ID link to navigate to the Approve Cash Advance page.
- The Approve Cash Advance page displays.
- If you are ready to make an approval action for the cash advance, select the desired approval action button at the bottom of the page.
- To move the cash advance forward in the approval process, select the Approve or Reviewed button. The buttons available depend on local BU configuration and the stage of approvals the Cash Advance is in.
- The Save Confirmation window displays.
- Select OK.
- The Save Confirmation window disappears.
- The updated Cash Advances tab displays.
- Note that your approved cash advance request no longer displays.
However if you received an error message and are not able to approve the report, follow the next steps:
- In the Approve Cash Advance page, go to the Comments section, add the following comments "Error in approving report please review errors and resubmit once fixed".
- Select Send Back.
- Process complete.