9.2 Submitting Cash Advances for Approval
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for submitting cash advance requests for approval in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff.
PREREQUISITES: Must have created a cash advance that has been successfully saved with no errors. You must be authorized to submit travel documents for specified traveler, even if that traveler is you.
Submitting Cash Advances for Approval
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Cash Advances > Create/Modify
- The Cash Advance search page displays.
- Select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your cash advance.
- Select Search.
- The Modify Cash Advance page displays.
- The Report status = "Pending".
- The Submit Cash Advance button is grayed-out and unavailable.
- Check the certification checkbox.
- After you check the certification checkbox, the Submit Cash Advance button becomes available to select.
- Select Submit Cash Advance.
- The Expense Report Submit Confirm window displays.
- Select OK.
- The Expense Report Submit Confirm window disappears.
- The updated View Cash Advance page displays.
- Note the Report status = "Submission in Process".
- Note the "Your cash advance xxxxxxxxx has been submitted for approval." message.
- Process complete.