Editing Employee Personal Data
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for editing employee personal data.
Audience: Finance and Business Office Staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Expenses User Admin
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Edit Employee Personal Data
Navigation: Travel and Expenses > Manage Employee Information > Update Profile
- The Employee Profile (Edit) search page displays. Use the Search by: drop down arrow to refine search using;
- Employee ID.
- Last Name.
- Select the Search button.
- The Employee Data page displays personal employee data such as the phone number and address that originate from your human resource system or are entered on this page. Use this page to review or edit employee data that Expenses uses to distribute reimbursements.
- The Employee Base indicates whether the employee typically works from either a home or office location.
- The Personnel Status field indicates whether the individual is an employee or a non-employee.
- You can designate this address as either a home address or to another mailing address, such as an internal company location - In this example, you want to change the option from Office to Home - Select the Home option.
- Select the Save button to save changes.
- Process complete.