9.2 Creating Expense Reports From Travel Authorizations
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating an expense report from a travel authorization in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff.
PREREQUISITES: Must have created and fully approved a travel authorization for the traveler. You must be authorized to edit travel documents for the traveler even if the you are the traveler.
Creating Expense Reports From Travel Authorizations
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > Create/Modify
- The Expense Report search page displays.
- Enter Empl ID.
- Select Add.
- The Create Expense Report page displays.
- Pull down the Populate from menu on the Quick Start field and choose the A Travel Authorization menu option on the Quick Start field.
- Select the GO button next to the Quick Start field.
- The Copy from Approved Travel Authorization window displays. Use it to search for the Travel Authorization you would like to copy into an Expense Report.
- Select the Select button next to the Travel Authorization you would like to copy from in the search results.
- The Copy from Approved Travel Authorization window disappears.
- Select the Save For Later button (or link) to save the Expense Report without submitting it for approval.
For more information on budget checking and liquidating Travel Authorization encumbrances, please see items 14-17 in the QRG 9.2 Understanding Budget Checking Expense Transactions.
- Process complete.