9.2 FIN - Revoke Delegation
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for revoking a delegation in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance Staff / Approvers.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Delegation
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Navigation: Employee Self-Service menu > Delegations tile > My Delegates tile
- The My Delegates page displays.
- Ensure the Active tab is selected.
- Select the checkbox for the Transaction item that will be revoked. The Request Status should be "Accepted". Note that when a checkbox is selected, the Revoke button will be available.
- Select the Revoke button.
- A confirmation box displays.
- Select Yes.
- The Active page displays.
- Notice that the transaction we just revoked is no longer listed on the Active tab.
- Select the Revoked tab.
- The Revoked page displays.
- Notice that the Transaction we just revoked is listed here with a Request Status of "Revoked".
- Process complete.