9.2 Creating a New Expense Report from an Existing Expense Report
Purpose: Use as a reference for how to create a new expense report from an existing expense report in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance staff.
Creating a New Expense Report from an Existing Expense Report
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > Create/Modify
- The Expense Report search page displays. Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter or use the Look Up tool to select your traveler's Empl ID in the Empl ID field.
- Select Add.
- The Create Expense Report page displays. Select the An Existing Report option from the Quick Start drop-down menu.
- Select GO to find an existing Expense Report from which to copy information.
- The Copy from Existing Expense Report page displays. Search for and Select the Expense Report from which you want to copy. This will copy information into a new, blank Expense Report.
- The Copy from Existing Expense Report page disappears. The populated Create Expense Report page displays. Select the Save for Later link to Save/Update copied information as necessary.
- Adjust the expense report fields as required. Select the Summary and Submit link to submit new Expense Report when completed.
- Process complete.