9.2 Deleting Expense Reports
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for deleting expense reports in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff.
PREREQUISITES: You have an expense report that is in unsubmitted or denied status. You are authorized to edit travel documents for the traveler, even if the you are the traveler.
Any applied Cash Advances must be removed (or detached) from the Expense Report, in order for it to be eligible to be deleted.
Deleting Expense Reports
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > Delete
- The Delete Expense Report search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your traveler.
- Select Search.
- The Delete an Expense Report page displays.
- Expenses displays a list of unsubmitted or denied Expense Reports. Use the Select column to select expense reports to delete.
- Select Delete Selected Report(s).
- The Delete Confirmation page displays.
- Select OK.
- The Delete Confirmation page disappears.
- The updated Delete an Expense Report page displays.
- Process complete.
Add your comment