9.2 Verifying Expense Report Receipts
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for verifying expense report receipts in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance and Business Office staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Expenses Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Verifying Expense Report Receipts
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Travel and Expenses > Process Expenses > Verify Receipts > Validate Against Expenses
- The Verify Expense Report Receipt search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your expense report.
- Select Search.
- The Expense Report Summary page displays.
- Check the Receipts Received checkbox. This field appears only if you set up your expense system to check that receipts are received; otherwise, the check box is hidden.
- If Receipt Required is selected, a receipt is required to substantiate the expense type. This field is display only.
- Check the Receipt Verified checkbox for each applicable expense item.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.