9.2 Withdrawing an Expense Report before Approval
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to withdraw an Expense Report in ctcLink prior to approval
Audience: All staff
Withdrawing an Expense Report before Approval
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > View
- The Expense Report search page displays.
- Enter Report ID.
- Select Search.
- The View Expense Report page displays.
- Confirm the Report status = "Submitted for Approval".
- Select Withdraw Expense Report.
- Confirm message alerting you that your expense report has been withdrawn from the approvers’ queue.
- Select Refresh Approval Status until Report status changes to "Pending" and you see a new entry under Approval History.
- Process complete.