9.2 Marking Expense Reports for Unpost
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for marking expense reports for subsequent unposting in ctcLink.
Audience: Finance staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Expenses Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
PREREQUISITES: Must have an expense report where liabilities have been posted.
Marking Expense Reports for Unpost
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Travel and Expenses > Manage Accounting > View/Adjust Accounting Entries > Mark Expense Report for Unpost
- The Mark Expense Report for Unpost search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your expense report.
- Select Search.
- The Mark Expense Report For Unpost page displays.
- Choose a Reversal Date option.
- Select Unpost.
- The Unpost Expense Report window displays.
- Update Reversal Date, if necessary.
- Select OK.
- The Unpost Expense Report window disappears.
- The updated Mark Expense Report For Unpost page displays. Note the Unpost button is no longer available.
- Process complete.