9.2 Submitting Expense Reports for Approval
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for submitting expense reports for approval in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff.
PREREQUISITES: Must have created an expense report that has been successfully saved with no errors. You must be authorized to submit travel documents for specified traveler, even if you are the traveler.
Submitting Expense Reports for Approval
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > Create/Modify
- The Expense Report search page displays.
- Select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your expense report.
- Select Search.
- The Modify Expense Report page displays.
- Select Summary and Submit.
- The updated Modify Expense Report page displays.
- Expenses displays a page with summary amount information for the expense report and allows an authorized user to certify the information entered in the expense report and submit it for approval.
- Check the certification checkbox.
- The Submit Expense Report button becomes available. Select it.
- The Expense Report Submit Confirm window displays.
- Select OK.
- The Expense Report Submit Confirm window disappears.
- The updated View Expense Report page displays.
- Note the Report status = "Submission in Process".
- Note the "Your expense report xxxxxxxxx has been submitted for approval." message.
- Process complete.