9.2 Adding Multiple Expense Lines Using the Quick-Fill Feature
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding multiple expense lines using the quick-fill feature in ctcLink
Audience: Finance and Business Office staff
Adding Multiple Expense Lines Using the Quick-Fill Feature
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > Create/Modify
- The Expense Report search page displays.
- Select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- The Find an Existing Value tab displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your expense report.
- Select Search.
- The Modify Expense Report page displays.
- Select the Quick-Fill link.
- The Quick-Fill window displays. Use it to select expense types to add to your expense report. You can also determine whether you want to add one instance of the expense type or have an entry of that expense type for each day within a date range.
- Enter From and To dates.
- Check the One Day and All Days checkboxes where appropriate.
- Select OK.
- The Quick-Fill window disappears.
- The expenses are added to the expense report. Enter Description, Payment Type and Amount for each expense line.
- Expand the Accounting Details section to enter ChartField details for each expense line.
- Select Save for Later.
- Process complete.