9.2 Viewing and Updating Class Enrollment Capacity and Status
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing and updating classes in ctcLink.
Audience: Course Scheduling staff.
Viewing and updating classes
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Update Sections of a Class
- The Update Sections of a Class search page displays.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Term.
- Enter additional Search Criteria to identify your class.
- Select Search.
- The Update Sections of a Class page displays. Use it to review or modify a snapshot summary of section information for a class. The page displays one row for each section scheduled for a course offering during a term.
- Use the Class Status tab to review or modify a snapshot summary of section information for a class. The page displays one row for each section scheduled for a course offering during a term.
- Class Type: Update the class type to E (Enrollment) or N (Non-enrollment).
- Class Stat: Update the class status to A (Active), S (Stop further enrollment), T (Tentative) or X (Cancelled).
- Assoc: If no student has enrolled, the associated class number can be updated.
- Auto Enrl 1/2: Input sections for auto-enrolled sections.
- Resection: Enter an alternative section. If the primary section is full, the system will automatically enroll the student in this alternative.
- Add/Drop Consent: Update to D (Department Consent), I (Instructor Consent) or N (No Consent Required)
- Schd Print: Select to display this course on the schedule.
- Select Class Enrollment Limits.
- The Class Enrollment Limits tab displays.
- Enrl Cap: Update the number of students allowed to enroll.
- Wait Cap: Update the number of students allowed on the Wait List.
- Min Enrl: Update the minimum enrollment number for the class.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.