9.2 Course Pending Notification Set Up
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to use the Course Pending Notification in ctcLink.
Audience: Curriculum Officer, Registrar
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SACR Student Rec Config
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
You must also set the following SACR Security permission:
Pending Notification Setup
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up SACR > Product Related > Student Records > Curriculum Management > CTC Custom > Course Pending Notification
- The Course Pending Notification search page displays.
- Enter Academic Organization.
- Select Search.
Note: The user configuring the course pending notification must have security to the Academic Organization in order to configure the Academic Organization. Users with security roles of CTC_CURRICULUM_OFFICER & CTC_REGISTER have access to this page.
- Enter the appropriate security role(s) that will be receiving the course pending notifications. (ex. CTC_CURRICULUM_OFFICER, CTC_ACAD_DEPT_ADMIN, CTC_INSTRUCTOR).
- Select Save.
- Course Pending notifications are triggered when a user selects Save on the course catalog page with a Course Approved status of 'Pending' and the course pending notification configuration’s effective date is prior to the course effective date.
- Sample email shown in image below.
- Process complete.