9.2 Course Pending Notification Set Up
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to use the Course Pending Notification in ctcLink.
Audience: Curriculum Officer, Registrar
Pending Notification Setup
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up SACR > Product Related > Student Records > Curriculum Management > CTC Custom > Course Pending Notification
- The Course Pending Notification search page displays.
- Enter Academic Organization.
- Select Search.
Note: The user configuring the course pending notification must have security to the Academic Organization in order to configure the Academic Organization. Users with security roles of CTC_CURRICULUM_OFFICER & CTC_REGISTER have access to this page.
- Enter the appropriate security role(s) that will be receiving the course pending notifications. (ex. CTC_CURRICULUM_OFFICER, CTC_ACAD_DEPT_ADMIN, CTC_INSTRUCTOR).
- Select Save.
- Course Pending notifications are triggered when a user selects Save on the course catalog page with a Course Approved status of 'Pending' and the course pending notification configuration’s effective date is prior to the course effective date.
- Sample email shown in image below.
- Process complete.