9.2 Open and Close Student Alert by Adding a Date Range
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for opening and closing Student Alerts in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Alert configuration user.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD SACR Found Tbl Config Inq
- ZD SACR Term Config
- ZD SR Super User
- ZZ Early Alert Reviewer 2
- ZZ SACR Term Config
- ZZ Student Alert Config
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Open and Close Student Alert by Adding a Date Range
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Set Up SACR > Foundation Tables > Term Set Up > Term/Session Table
- The Term/Session Table search page displays.
- Enter or search for the Academic Institution ID.
- Enter or search for the Academic Career.
- Enter or search for the Term.
- Select the Search button.
- The Term Table page displays.
- Select the arrow next to Related Content and select Student Alert Date.
- This will open the Related Content box at the bottom of the page.
- The Related Content box displays.
- Input a date for the Student Alert Open Date for classes in that term and career.
- Input a date for the Student Alert Close Date for classes in that term and career.
- Select the Save button.
- Select the arrow in front of Related Content to close this box and return to the Term/Session table.
- Process completed.