9.2 Synchronize Class Enrollment Totals with Actual Enrollment
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for synching class totals with actual enrollment.
Audience: Student Records staff.
Synchronize Class Enrollment Totals
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Synchronize Enrollment Totals
- The Synchronize Enrollment Totals Run Control ID search page displays.
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or select the Add a New Value tab and create a new Run Control ID.
- Enter or look up Institution.
- Enter the Term.
- Select a Run Mode: Generate Report Only or Update and Generate Report. The option Report Only allows you to view the enrollment totals that do not match the student ratio of the class roster without actually updating the calculations. Choosing Update and Generate Report will update the enrollment totals.
- Select Run in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click OK.
- Select Process Monitor.
- Select Refresh.
- Click the Report Manager link once the process Run Status = Success and Distribution Status = Posted.
- Click on the link SRENRTTL.
- Select the link srenrttl_xxxxxxxx.out.
- View OLD and NEW enrollment totals.
- Process complete.