9.2 Printing Schedule of Classes
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for printing the schedule of classes in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CM Class Builder
- ZD CM Class Builder
- ZD CM Course and Class Inquiry
- ZZ CM Local Configuration
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Printing the schedule of classes
Navigation: Menu > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Print Class Schedule
- The Print Class Schedule run control ID search page displays. It defaults to Find an Existing Value. In this example, we'll create a new run control ID.
- Select Add a New Value.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Print Class Schedule page displays.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Term.
- Select a single Academic Organization Node from the lookup icon.
- From the Schedule Print dropdown menu, select the classes to print in the report:
- Yes – Prints all classes with the Schedule Print checkbox selected on the Basic Data page.
- No – Prints all classes with the Scheduled Print checkbox unselected on the Basic Data page.
- All – Prints all classes, regardless of the Schedule Print checkbox setting on the Basic Data page.
- From the Print Instructor in the Schedule dropdown menu, select wheter to display the instructor’s name on the report:
- Yes – All instructors with Print checkbox selected on the Meetings page displays on the report.
- No – All instructors with Print check unchecked on the Meeting page display on the report.
- All – All instructors display on the report, regardless of the Print checkbox setting on the Meeting page.
- Select Report Options.
- The Report Options page displays.
- Select the checkboxes next to the appropriate options to print on the Schedule of Classes report.
- Select the Report Only checkbox.
Note: If the Report Only checkbox is selected, the system creates a Schedule of Classes report without creating a .csv file. To create a .csv file, clear the checkbox and indicate a file in the File Path field.
- For assistance with file path and file access procedures, please contact your ctcLink administrator.
- Select Run.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select OK.
- The Process Scheduler Request page disappears. The updated Report Options page displays. Note the Process Instance number.
- Select Process Monitor link. Refer to the Process Monitor QRG for instructions.
- The Process List page displays. Select Refresh until Run Status is 'Success' and Distribution Status is 'Posted' for the Process Instance number you noted above in step 18.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
Video Tutorial via Panopto
View the external link to Printing Schedule of Classes. This link will open in a new tab/window.