9.2 Print Course Catalog
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for printing course catalogs in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CM Course Catalog
- ZD CM Course Catalog
- ZD CM Course and Class Inquiry
- ZD CM Local Configuration
- ZZ CM Course Catalog
- ZZ CM Local Configuration
- If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
You also must set the following SACR Security permission:
Printing Course Catalog
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Curriculum Management > Course Catalog > Print Course Catalog
- The Print Course Catalog run control ID search page displays.
- On the Print Course Catalog page, select Find an Existing Value if a Run Control ID has already been created.
- Select Add a New Value
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Print Course Catalog page displays.
- Enter Selection Criteria.
- Select Report Options.
- Select Run.
Note: If the Report Only check box is selected, ctcLink creates a Course Catalog report without creating a .csv file. Clear the Report Only check box to send the Course Catalog report to a specified file path location.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select OK.
- The Process Scheduler Request page disappears. The updated Print Course Catalog page displays. Note the Process Instance number.
- Select Process Monitor. Refer to the Process Monitor QRG for instructions.
- The Process List page displays. Select Refresh until Run Status is 'Success' and Distribution Status is 'Posted'.
- Process complete.