9.2 Add or Remove Alert Organization Responder Groups for Routing Student Alert Notifications
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding responders to a Student Alert Organization in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Alert configuration user.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Student Alert Config
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Add or Remove Alert Organization Responder Groups for Routing Student Alert Notifications
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Curriculum Management > CTC Custom > Student Alert > Alert Routing
- The Alert Routing search page displays.
- Input or look up Academic Institution.
- Input or Look up Alert Code.
- Select the Search button.
- The Alert Routing page displays.
- Select the Include History button.
- Select the [+] icon to add a new row.
- Note: A new set of Routing Details will appear for the new effective date, only make updates to the rows under the new effective dated section.
- Input Effective Date for the change in Alert Organization IDs.
- Select the [+] icon to add additional Alert Organization IDs.
- Input or Look Up the Alert Organization ID.
- Select the [-] icon to remove Alert Organization IDs.
- Select the Save button once all Alert Organization IDs have been updated.
- Process complete.
Add your comment