9.2 Withdrawing a Travel Authorization Before Approval
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to withdraw a Travel Authorization in ctcLink prior to approval.
Audience: All staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Expenses Inquiry
- ZZ Expenses Processing
- ZZ PeopleSoft User
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Withdrawing a Travel Authorization Before Approval
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Travel Authorizations > View
- The Travel Authorization search page displays.
- Enter Authorization ID.
- Select Search.
- The Travel Authorization page displays.
- Confirm that the Authorization ID status = "Submitted for Approval".
- Select Withdraw Travel Authorization.
- Confirm a message displays alerting your that your travel authorization has been withdrawn from approvers' queue.
- Select Refresh Approval Status.
- Authorization ID status changes to "Pending" and you see a new entry under Approval History.
- Process complete.