9.2 Viewing or Modifying Accounting Details
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing or modifying accounting details in an expense report.
Audience: Finance or Business Office staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ PeopleSoft User
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Viewing or Modifying Accounting Details
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expense Center > Expense Reports
- The Travel and Expense Center page displays.
- Under the Expense Reports folder, select Create/Modify.
- The Expense Report search page displays.
- Select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your expense report.
- Select Search.
- The Modify Expense Report page displays. Use it to make changes to expense reports that have not been submitted, or that have been returned for correction.
- Select the Expand Section icon.
- The expense row expands, exposing more detail about the expense.
- Select the Expand Accounting Lines icon.
- The Accounting Details Chartfields tab displays. Review/update the Chartfields.
- To add a new Chartfields row, scroll to the extreme right of the row, then select the Add a New Row [+] icon.
- The new Chartfield row displays. Review/update it.
- To continue working on the expense report at another time, select Save for Later. To submit it for approval, select Summary and Submit.
- Process complete.