Entering and Updating Electronic Address (Email)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering electronic address information in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for maintaining student information
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Super user
- ZZ CC Pers Info NID Update
- ZZ CC Personal Information
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access
Navigation: Campus Community > Personal Information > Biographical > Address/Phone > Electronic Addresses
- Once the Electronic Address page appears, enter Search Criteria to identify your student. Next, select Search.
- On the page enter the Email Type and Email Address.
- Check Preferred for the primary of several email addresses for the student. You are able to select Add button to enter another email address for the student or the Delete a Row [-] icon to delete an email address.
- Once information is entered, select Save.
Note: Students may only have one email address per type and only one preferred email for all types.
The video below demonstrates the process actions described in steps listed above. There is no audio included with this video. Select the play button to start the video.
View the external link to Entering and Updating Electronic Address (Email). The link will open in a new tab/window.