9.2 Entering Personal Identification Numbers
Purpose: Use this document to enter personal identification numbers (PINs) for an individual in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
Use the Personal Identification Number page to maintain an individual's personal identification number in your system.
Navigation: Campus Solutions Administrator > Right NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Identification > PIN
- The PIN search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Personal Identification Number page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the PIN field.
- PINs can be up to nine alphanumeric characters
- To ensure confidentiality, the characters appear disguised as you enter them
- Select the Save button.
- You have successfully entered a personal identification number for an individual.
- End of procedure.