Entering Personal Identification Numbers
Purpose: Use this document to enter personal identification numbers (PINs) for an individual in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Super user
- ZZ CC Pers Info NID Update
- ZZ CC Personal Information
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access
Use the Personal Identification Number page to maintain an individual's personal identification number in your system.
Navigation: Campus Solutions Administrator > Right NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Identification > PIN
- The PIN search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Personal Identification Number page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the PIN field.
- PINs can be up to nine alphanumeric characters
- To ensure confidentiality, the characters appear disguised as you enter them
- Select the Save button.
- You have successfully entered a personal identification number for an individual.
- End of procedure.