9.2 Run the BCS_SR_BEDAT Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the BCS_SR_BEDAT report.
Audience: Campus Community.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
For additional information about reporting solutions, visit the Report Catalog.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Reporting Tools > Bi Publisher > Query Report Viewer
- The Query Report View search page displays.
- Search for the Report Name. Enter BCS_SR_BEDAT and select Search.
- The Report Definition search results display below the Search button.
- Click the View Report link in the far-right column of the Report Definition table.
- The QCS_SR_BEDA_TRANSCRIPT_BI prompt box appears in the center of the screen.
- Enter or look up the Institution, Student ID, and Term less than or equal to.
- The Basic Education for Adults (BEdA) Transcript generates a PDF and opens in a new window. Remember to ensure the browser's pop-up blocker is disabled.
- Process complete.