9.2 Run the Plan Inventory Report
Purpose: This document provides information on how to run the Plan Inventory Report.
Audience: Instruction and Records Staff
The following local college-managed security roles are required:
- ZD_ DS_QRY_STUDENT_RECORDS
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
The following query will allow you to view another college's listing or currently active Plan Codes. This data is public information posted in colleges' course catalogs.
- QCS_AC_PLAN_INVENTORY -- The prompts allow you to filter the data for items such as College Codes or CIP Codes.
Navigation: Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > BIP Query Report Viewer
- The Query Report Viewer search page displays.
- Search for the Report Name. Enter BCS_PLN_INV and select Search.
- Select the View Report link in the Report Definition panel.
- Prompts appear for BICS_AC_PLAN_INVENTORY. Institution is the only required prompt.
- Institution (Required)
- Include CNED? (Optional)
- Once prompts are entered, click OK.
- The Plan Inventory Report appears in a new window as of the date you run it. Note--ensure pop-ups are enabled on your browser.
- Process complete.
To discover the most up-to-date reports, visit the ctcLink Reporting Report Catalog.