9.2 Running Grade Roster Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the Grade Roster report in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff.
Running the Grade Roster Report
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Curriculum Management > Grading > Print Grade Roster
- The Grade Roster Print run control ID search page displays. It defaults to the Find an Existing Value tab. In this example, we'll create a new run control ID.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Grade Roster Print page displays. Use it to enter request parameters. These parameters define the processing rules and data to be included when the process runs.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Term.
- Grade Roster: select "Final Grade" or "Mid-Term Grade".
Academic Organization: Select or enter the Academic Organization. Multiple Academic Organizations can be entered by adding rows by selecting the Add a New Row [+] button.
- Additional Fields are specific to the Academic Organization selected, and can be entered or left blank to narrow the results.
- The fields in the Print Options group box enable you to add instructor and course administrator names to the printed report. You can also choose whether student names should appear on the roster.
- Select Run.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select the Grade Roster Print process.
- Select OK.
- The Process Scheduler Request page disappears. The updated Grade Roster Print page displays. Note the Process Instance number.
- Select Process Monitor. Refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for instructions. The process may take time to run based on the quantity of records being processed.
- The Process List page displays.
- Select Refresh to update the Run Status until it shows "Success" and the Distribution Status shows "Posted" for the Process Instance number you noted in step 14 above.
- Select the Details link.
- The Process Detail page displays.
- Select the View Log/Trace Link.
- The View Log/Trace page displays.
- Select the .PDF File to view the Grade Roster Report.
- The Grade Roster Report displays in a new window. Review it.
- Close the new window.
- Process complete.