9.2 Defining Student Groups for Requisite
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using student groups as enrollment requirements in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records and Class Scheduling staff.
Defining Student Groups for Requisites
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements > Define Requisite Student Group
- The Define Requisite Student Group search page displays. It defaults to Find an Existing Value.
- Select Add a New Value.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Select Add.
- The Define Requisite Student Group page displays.
- Enter Effective Date.
- This must be on or prior to the date of the effective date for the Enrollment requirement group.
- To make updates to this table, insert a row by selecting the "+" and inputting a new effective date for any changes being made.
- Input or look up the Student Group code that will be available on the Enrollment requirement groups.
- Select the [+] icon to add additional student groups.
- Select Save when completed.
- Process complete.