9.2 Generate Grade Roster - Batch
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for generating grade rosters in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records.
Batch Grade Rosters
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Curriculum Management > Grading > Create Grade Rosters
- The Create Grade Rosters run control ID search page displays. It defaults to the Find an Existing Value tab. In this example, we'll create a new run control ID.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- The Create Grade Rosters page displays.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Enter Term.
- Enter Academic Organization.
- The Academic organization structure defines how an academic institution is organized from an administrative perspective.
- At the lowest level, an academic organization is frequently an academic department; for example “History Department” and “Mathematics Department."
- At the highest level, an academic organization can represent a college or division within the Institution.
- Select the Grade Roster - "Final Grade" or "Mid-Term Grade".
- Select the Override Existing Grade Roster:
- "Yes": Enter to delete and override any preexisting grade rosters when you run the Create Grade Roster process.
- "No": Enter to retain all prior grade rosters when you run the Create Grade Roster process. The system produces rosters only for those classes for which rosters have not yet been generated and appends any currently enrolled students who are not on the original roster.
- Session and Class dates can be entered but are not required.
- Select Run.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Ensure that the Select checkbox for Grade Roster Generator is selected.
- Select OK.
- The updated Create Grade Rosters page displays. Note the Process Instance number.
- Select Process Monitor. Refer to the Process Monitor QRG for instructions.
- The Process List page displays.
- Select Refresh until the Instance number you noted above shows the Run Status of "Success" and Distribution Status of "Posted".
- Process complete.