9.2 Run the BCS_STDNTSCD Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the BCS_STDNTSCD report.
Audience: Campus Community.
You must have the following local college managed security roles:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
The Report prompts for Institution, Career, Term, Select Advisor ID or Student Group.
For additional information about reporting solutions, visit the Report Catalog.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Reporting Tools > Bi Publisher > Query Report Scheduler
- The Query Report Scheduler search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab. Select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID and select Add. It is important to note that Run Control IDs cannot be deleted; therefore, we encourage them to be reused. Because of this, including your institution code and a short process description in the Run Control ID is recommended. This only has to be done once.
- To use an existing Run Control ID, click on the Find an Existing Value tab and select Search.
- Existing Run Control ID(s) displays below.
- Click on the appropriate Run Control ID.
- Select Connected Query from the Data Source Type drop-down list in the Report Definition section.
- In the Report Name field, enter or look up BCS_STDNTSCD.
- Prompts appear for Query CQCS_SR_STDNT_SCHEDULE_P.
- Enter or look up the following:
- Select Advisor ID or Student Group
- Select OK.
- A prompt box appears for Query CQCS_SR_STDNT_SCHEDULE_2.
- Enter or look up the Institution.
- Select OK.
- The Query Report Scheduler page displays with the Query Parameters section populated.
- Select the Update Parameters link and enter new values to modify prompt criteria.
- Select Run.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays.
- Select OK. (Note: Click the Distribution link to ensure the ID Type = User and your EMPLID is in the Distribution ID field).
- The Query Report Scheduler page displays.
- Select the Process Monitor link. Ensure the process successfully posted.
- Ensure the process successfully posted.
- Select the Report Manager link.
- Select the BCS_STDNTSCD - BCS_STDNTSCD.PDF link.
- Select the BCS_STDNTSCD.pdf link in the File List section.
- The student schedules are displayed in a new window. Save the PDF file to your computer.
- Process complete.
Add your comment