9.2 Entering Student Immunization and Health Information (COVID-19)
Purpose: Use this document to enter immunization and health information on a student's behalf in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD CC Immunization
- ZD CC Super user
- ZZ CC Immunization
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access
Use the Immunization page to enter immunization data for an individual.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information (Student) > Health Information (Student) > Immunizations and Health
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- Enter the desired information into the Immunization field.
- As defined in the Immunization Table, you will enter the immunization code that the individual has received.
- An example of an immunization code is "CMO1-Modema - 1st dose."
The Immunization Number field defines the number of this immunization on the list of immunizations for this individual.
The system automatically enters the following sequential number for each immunization that you add. You can override the number to reorder the list of immunizations.
- To add additional Immunizations, select the [+] plus icon in the Immunizations section. Select the [-] minus icon to delete an Immunization.
- Enter the desired information into the Date Taken field.
- You will enter the date that the individual received this immunization--it cannot be a future date.
- If needed, use the Expiration Date field to enter the date when the immunity expires.
- Use the Date Received field to enter the date when you received (today's date) the immunization information.
- Select an Immunization Status from the drop-down list if applicable.
- Select Save.
- The Immunization Criteria section should populate the criteria or test data associated with the immunization code you selected above when you save the page.
- For some immunizations, specific criteria need to be met. For example, a blood test is required for Hepatitis A to see if the individual is immune. If the individual were given the immunization or exempt, you would select the Does Not Apply option.
To access this page and add/update information, users will need the ZZ CC Immunization role.
To access this page and view information only, users will need the ZD CC Immunization role.
For more information on the COVID Immunization Tracking Project, listen to the Q&A session recordings available below.
- COVID Immunization Tracking Project Q&A Session 1 - Thursday, August 12, 2021 (1 hr 28 min)
- COVID Immunization Tracking Project Q&A Session 2 - Friday, August 13, 2021 (57 min)
For more information regarding COVID Vaccination Data Collection, select the link below.