9.2 Entering Licenses and Certificates
Purpose: Use this document to enter license and certificate information for an individual in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC Personal Info Student
- ZD CC Personal Info Student
- ZD CC Super user
- ZZ CC Pers Info NID Update
- ZZ CC Personal Info Student
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access
Use the Licenses and Certificates page to enter license and certificate data to track the permits, licenses, and certifications held by an individual.
Navigation: Campus Solutions Administrator > Right NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Participation Data > Accomplishments > Licenses and Certificates
- The Licenses and Certificates search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Licenses and Certificates page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the following:
- License/Certificate Code field. If you do not know the code, you may select the magnifying glass icon to look it up.
- Issue Date field. You will enter the date on which the license or certificate was officially issued.
- License # field. You will enter the official license or certificate number.
- Issued By field. You will enter the name of the agency or authority that issued the license or certificate.
- State field.
- Select the License Verified check box to indicate that your institution has verified that this individual holds this license or certificate.
- Select the Save button.
- You have successfully entered license and certificate information for an individual.
- End of procedure.