9.2 Entering Licenses and Certificates
Purpose: Use this document to enter license and certificate information for an individual in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
Use the Licenses and Certificates page to enter license and certificate data to track the permits, licenses, and certifications held by an individual.
Navigation: Campus Solutions Administrator > Right NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Participation Data > Accomplishments > Licenses and Certificates
- The Licenses and Certificates search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Licenses and Certificates page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the following:
- License/Certificate Code field. If you do not know the code, you may select the magnifying glass icon to look it up.
- Issue Date field. You will enter the date on which the license or certificate was officially issued.
- License # field. You will enter the official license or certificate number.
- Issued By field. You will enter the name of the agency or authority that issued the license or certificate.
- State field.
- Select the License Verified check box to indicate that your institution has verified that this individual holds this license or certificate.
- Select the Save button.
- You have successfully entered license and certificate information for an individual.
- End of procedure.