9.2 Manually Add SEVIS Alert
Purpose: Refer to this document when manually adding a SEVIS Alert to be Exported to SEVIS or the SEVIS Master Component in PeopleSoft.
Audience: College Staff responsible for maintaining student SEVIS information.
- You must first complete the Run the SEVIS Alerts Process before manually adding additional Alerts to send to SEVIS or Send to Master (Master Sync). See related QRG: 9.2 Run the SEVIS Alerts Process.
- The following SEVIS Events can be manually added as an Alert:
- AuthDropBelowFC Add
- AuthDropBelowFC Cancel
- AuthDropBelowFC Edit
- Dependent Reprint
- Disciplinary action
- Status Complete
- Status - Terminate
Manually Add SEVIS Alert
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > SEVIS > F/M Alerts > Select Alerts to Report F/M
- The Select Alerts to Report F/M search page displays.
- Enter your SEVIS School Code or use the look-up tool.
- Enter the Compare Batch ID, if known, or leave blank, and the most recent Batch ID will populate.
- Select the Search button.
- The Alert Header page will display.
- Select the [+] plus sign to add a new row.
- A new row now appears.
- Enter the Student ID in the ID field or use the look-up tool to find your student.
- Select the Alert Event Type you are manually adding for this student. The Event Type will default to Status Terminate. Use the drop-down tool to select another option. In this example, the Status Terminate event is selected.
- Depending on the type selected, you may be prompted to add additional data.
- If the Event Type requires additional data, select the Reqd Data link.
- The Addl Data tab will display.
- Fill out the Required Data and any Remarks, if applicable.
- For the Status Terminate event type, the Student Termination Reason is a required field.
- Return to the Alerts Header page.
- Select the Send To selection.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.
The information included in this QRG was sourced from Oracle PeopleBooks - Copyright © 1988, 2021, Oracle and/or its affiliates: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/F38458_01/psft/pdf/cs92lscc-b012021.pdf