9.2 Entering Driver's License Data
Purpose: Use this document to enter Driver's License Data for an Individual in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
Use the Driver's License Information page to enter license numbers and driving record information.
Navigation: Campus Solutions Administrator > Right NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Identification > Driver's License Data
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- Enter the desired information into the following:
- Driver's License # field.
- State field.
- Issue Location field.
- Issuing Authority field.
- Valid from field.
- Expiration Date field.
- Select the License Type list and choose the desired item from the drop down menu.
- You will enter the type of driver's license, such as car, class C, motorcycle, etc., that is issued to this individual under the specified license number.
- You will add a new row if the license number is different for different license types
- Select the Save button.
- You have successfully entered driver's license information for an individual.
- End of Procedure.