9.2 Entering Driver's License Data
Purpose: Use this document to enter Driver's License Data for an Individual in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Super user
- ZZ CC Pers Info NID Update
- ZZ CC Personal Information
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access
Use the Driver's License Information page to enter license numbers and driving record information.
Navigation: Campus Solutions Administrator > Right NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Identification > Driver's License Data
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- Enter the desired information into the following:
- Driver's License # field.
- State field.
- Issue Location field.
- Issuing Authority field.
- Valid from field.
- Expiration Date field.
- Select the License Type list and choose the desired item from the drop down menu.
- You will enter the type of driver's license, such as car, class C, motorcycle, etc., that is issued to this individual under the specified license number.
- You will add a new row if the license number is different for different license types
- Select the Save button.
- You have successfully entered driver's license information for an individual.
- End of Procedure.