9.2 Entering Electronic Address Information
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering electronic address information in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff
Entering Electronic Address Information
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Student Services Center
- The Student Services Center search page displays.
- Enter Selection Criteria to identify your student.
- Select Search.
- The Student Center tab displays.
- Select the General Info tab.
- The General Info tab displays.
- Select Email Addresses.
- The page scrolls itself down to the Email Addresses section, near the bottom of the page
- Select Edit Email Addresses.
- The Electronic Addresses page displays.
- Update existing email addresses as you wish.
- Select Add to add a new email address.
- Select the Delete a Row [-] icon to remove an existing email address
- Select the Preferred checkbox for the student's preferred email address.
- Select Apply.
- Select OK.
Note: students may only have one email address per type and only one preferred email for all types.
- Process complete.