9.2 Using Address Search
Purpose: Use this document to search for addresses in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Personal Information
- ZZ CC Pers Info NID Update
- ZZ CC Personal Information
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Use the Address Search page to search for a specific address for an individual.
Navigation: Campus Solutions Administrator > Right NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Address Search
- The Address Search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Enter the desired information into the Usage field.
- You will enter the type of address usage or search order for the system to use in the search
- In this example, you want to view all address types, so you will leave the other fields blank.
- Select the Search button.
If the individual has more than one address on file there would be two rows of data. The first displayed is the Home address; if you want to view a different address, you can select the Next Row button.
- If needed, you can select the Update Addresses link to access the Addresses page. There you can edit or update any address data associated with the individual.
- You have successfully searched for addresses in the system.
- End of Procedure.