9.2 Entering Memberships
Purpose: Use this document to enter memberships for an individual in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC Personal Info Student
- ZD CC Personal Info Student
- ZD CC Super user
- ZZ CC Pers Info NID Update
- ZZ CC Personal Info Student
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access
Use the Memberships page to enter memberships data to identify the organizations of which an individual is a member.
Navigation: Campus Community > Personal Information > Participation Data > Accomplishments > Memberships
- The Memberships search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Memberships page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Organization field.
- Enter the desired information into the Membership Date field.
- If required, you can enter data to describe the organization's mandate or purpose of membership.
- Select the Add button.
- To add another organization, select the + icon, also known as the Add a New Row button and repeat previous steps.
- Select the Save button.
- You have successfully entered membership information for an individual.
- End of procedure.