9.2 Entering Memberships
Purpose: Use this document to enter memberships for an individual in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Services Staff.
Use the Memberships page to enter memberships data to identify the organizations of which an individual is a member.
Navigation: Campus Community > Personal Information > Participation Data > Accomplishments > Memberships
- The Memberships search page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Memberships page displays.
- Enter the desired information into the Organization field.
- Enter the desired information into the Membership Date field.
- If required, you can enter data to describe the organization's mandate or purpose of membership.
- Select the Add button.
- To add another organization, select the + icon, also known as the Add a New Row button and repeat previous steps.
- Select the Save button.
- You have successfully entered membership information for an individual.
- End of procedure.