9.2 Enter Relation with Institution
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering institutional relationship information in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for maintaining student information
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Super user
- ZZ CC Pers Info NID Update
- ZZ CC Personal Information
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Biographical > Relationships > Relations with Institution
- The Relations with Institution search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your student.
- Select Search.
- The Relations with Institution page displays.
- Check the appropriate boxes.
- Check the Manual Maintenance box if the relationship should be maintained manually rather than via an automated process.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.