9.2 Entering and Updating Electronic Address (Email)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering electronic address information in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for maintaining student information
Entering and Updating Electronic Address (Email)
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Biographical > Addresses/Phones > Electronic Addresses
- The Electronic Addresses search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your student.
- Select Search.
- The Electronic Addresses page displays.
- Enter Email Type.
- Enter Email Address.
- Check Preferred for the primary of several email addresses for the student.
- Select Add to enter another email address for the student.
- Select the Delete a Row [-] icon to delete an email address.
- Select Save.
Note: Students may only have one email address per type and only one preferred email for all types.
- Process complete.