9.2 Assign Student Activity Guide by Student Group
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to assign a student activity guide by a student group in PeopleSoft.
Audience: Student Services staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD CC Activity Guide
- ZZ CC Activity Guide
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
All colleges are set up with the Personal Information Verification guide - you can begin assigning the guide to students at any time. Don't forget to test out the functionality in PCD to get the hang of it first!
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Task Management Work Center > Assign Tasks
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the desired information into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- Input the Academic Institution.
- Input the Template ID = "CTC_TM_PER".
- Input Context Data fields.
- Verify Request Options set to "Assign".
- Select the Student Group checkbox.
- Input or look up Student Group.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.