9.2 Entering an External System ID - DOC
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to enter an external system ID into ctcLink
Audience: Campus Community staff.
If a DOC student is term activated to a TRNST Student Program/Plan stack, the student's DOC ID must be entered on the External System ID page for reporting purposes.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Identification > External System ID
- The External System ID search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your student.
- Select Search.
- The External System ID page displays.
- Select "DOC ID" from the External System drop-down list.
- Enter the Effective Date.
- Enter the student's External System ID.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.