9.2 Run the BCS_SEC_SACR Report
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the BSC_SEC_SACR report.
Audience: Campus Community.
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
You will also need to set up the following SACR Security permission:
For additional information about reporting solutions, visit the Report Catalog.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Reporting Tools > Bi Publisher > Query Report Scheduler
- The Query Report Scheduler search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab. Select the Add a New Value tab to create a new Run Control ID and select Add. It is important to note that Run Control IDs cannot be deleted; therefore, we encourage them to be reused. Because of this, including your institution code and a short process description in the Run Control ID is recommended. This only has to be done once.
- To use an existing Run Control ID, click on the Find an Existing Value tab and select Search.
- Existing Run Control ID(s) displays below.
- Click on the appropriate Run Control ID.
- Select Connected Query from the Data Source Type drop-down list in the Report Definition section.
- In the Report Name field, enter or look up BCS_SEC_SACR.
- Prompts appear for Query CQCS_SEC_SACR_CORE_COMPARE_CP.
- Enter or look up the Institution.
- In the User1 field, enter the employee's EMPLID.
- Select OK.
- The Query Report Scheduler page displays with the Query Parameters section populated.
- Select the Update Parameters link and enter new values to modify prompt criteria.
- Select Run.
- The Process Scheduler Request page displays. Select OK. (Note: Click on the Distribution link to ensure the ID Type = User, and your EMPLID is in the Distribution ID field).
- The Query Report Scheduler page displays.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- The Query Report Scheduler page displays. Select the Report Manager link.
- Select the Report name BCS_SEC_SACR.xlsx link.
- Select the BCS_SEC_SACR.xlsx link in the File List section.
- Save the .xlsx file to your computer.
- Process complete.