9.2 Creating Committees
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating committees in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for maintaining student information
QCS_CC_COMMITTEE_NAMES_USE query will help you prevent using a committee name that already exists. We also encourage you to use it before using a committee you’ve already created.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Committees > Manage Committees
- The Manage Committees search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Institution.
- Enter Committee.
- Select Add.
- The Committee tab displays.
- Enter Effective Date.
- Select Status.
- Enter Committee Name.
- Select Committee Type.
- Enter Description.
- Select the Committee Members tab.
- The Committee Members tab displays.
- Enter Member Number. It self-increments by default; however, you can hand-enter a different number
- Select ID.
- Select Role.
- Enter Start Date.
- Enter End Date.
- Select the Add a New Row [+] icon to add more members.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.