9.2 Viewing Student Information
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for reviewing student information in ctcLink.
Audience: Staff with a need to view student information.
Viewing Student Information
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Student Services Center
- The Student Services Center search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to identify your student.
- Select Search.
Security impacts the first tab in the Student Services Center view, preventing colleges from accessing information for students enrolled at other institutions in our system. Therefore, when you return to the first tab, the system will require you to enter the student's information again on the Search Criteria page to view the student's record.
- There are four options under Academics. Selecting any of the links navigates to a page with more information.
- My Class Schedule: View the student’s class schedule.
- Shopping Cart: View the student’s course shopping cart.
- My Planner: View the student’s course planner.
- Other Academic: Access additional academic information including academic requirements, grades, transfer credits and more.
- There are two options under Finances. Selecting either of the links navigates to a page with more information about the student’s account or financial aid.
- Account Inquiry: View the student’s account summary.
- View Financial Aid: View the student’s financial aid information, organized by aid years.
- There are two options under Personal Information. Selecting either of the links navigates to a page with more information about the student’s demographic data and emergency contacts.
- Demographic Data: Access the student’s demographic data.
- Emergency Contact: View emergency contact information for the student.
- The Admissions section contains the Apply for Admission link to an external site for completing the admissions application.
- Process complete.