9.2 Assign Student Activity Guide by Student Override
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to assign a student activity guide by student override in PeopleSoft.
Audience: Student Services staff
Assign Student Activity Guide by Student Override
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Task Management Work Center > Assign Tasks
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the desired information into the Run Control ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- Input the Academic Institution.
- Input the Template ID = "CTC_TM_PER".
- Input Context Data fields.
- Verify Request Options set to Assign.
- Select the Student Override checkbox.
- Input student ID for individual students.
- Select the Add a New Row [+] icon to add a new student; select the Delete Row [-] icon to delete an existing student.
- Select Run. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- Process complete.