9.2 Entering Decedent Data
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering decedent data in ctcLink.
Audience: College staff responsible for maintaining student information
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZC CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Personal Information
- ZD CC Super user
- ZZ CC Pers Info NID Update
- ZZ CC Personal Information
You must also set these SACR Security permissions:
If you need assistance with the above security roles or SACR settings, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access
If a student or employee dies, you can enter decedent data about them.
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Campus Community > Personal Information > Biographical > Personal Attributes > Decedent Data
- The Decedent Data search page displays.
- Enter Search Criteria to locate your decedent.
- Select Search.
- The Decedent Data page displays.
- Enter Date of Death. The system will display "DECEASED" at the top of pages concerning this individual. Local policy determines if this is the official date or the notification date.
- Enter Place of Death.
- Enter Death Certificate Number.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.